- Public address system, CD player, SMART Board, projector and WiFi.
- Air-conditioning for cooling and heating, providing comfortable conditions in all areas of the hall.
- Main hall floor space (not including the stage) approx 22m x 8.5m.
- Capacity for 150 people when seated at tables.
- Disabled ramped access through the main entrance. A separate disabled toilet is also provided.
- Kitchen area fitted with electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator and water boilers for hot drinks. Shuttered hatches open out to the main hall. Stainless steel cutlery (knives, forks, soup spoons, dessert spoons, tea spoons), and white crockery (dinner plates, side plates, soup/dessert bowls, cups and saucers, jugs) available for up to 150 people.
- 4 store rooms.
- Ladies, Gents and disabled toilets, including baby change facilities.
- Car park with space for approximately 40 cars, constantly monitored by CCTV.
- A children’s play area situated behind the Village Hall.
- Fully compliant with the DDA requirements.
- All fire exits clearly signed and instructions provided for the event of a fire.
It’s an excellent, welcoming venue with facilities that are second to none and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to a potential hirer.
Branston is a lovely, well equipped, spacious village hall. It’s one of the best I use and it’s perfect for Vitality. With comfy chairs, surround sound music and a great kitchen for refreshments.
The hall was lovely, everyone really enjoyed the party, I will definitely use it again in the future. Thank you for all your help.
Just a note to say a massive thank you again. The ease of booking, excellent communication and lovely facilities meant that we had a wonderful time yesterday.
CD Player, Smart Board, Projector and WiFi
- Upgraded heating and lighting systems
- Disabled access and separate toilet
- Kitchen facilities with serving hatch, cutlery and crockery
- Car parking for approximately 40 cars